I'm in Web Design.
LRC: not much. Tim said he liked my hair though. O_O
ENGLISH: quiz.
MATH: worksheets.
GYM: catching.
LUNCH: sucked. I spent the entire time
crying in the bathroom. When I came back,
for a few minutes..I was standing there
at the table..but..no one saw me and cared.
so I just looked at green jacket guy for a sec
and then I went back into the bathroom.
Then I stared crying again.. =/
for a few minutes..I was standing there
at the table..but..no one saw me and cared.
so I just looked at green jacket guy for a sec
and then I went back into the bathroom.
Then I stared crying again.. =/
WEB DESIGN: right now..typing
this pathetic blog. and after that
I have to see Will. olord. D:
editt: I was doing this with people that COULD have been watching me,
so I couldn't be that specific. xD
editt: I was doing this with people that COULD have been watching me,
so I couldn't be that specific. xD

No comments:
Post a Comment