Monday, May 4, 2009

'Cause she's bittersweet, she knocks me off of my feet

& I can't help myself
I don't want anyone else
I keep on forgetting about blogger. xD
ummmmm..let's see....
LRC: We had a sub.
ENGLISH: I fucking hate To Kill A Mockingbird. Umm..idk, I just..like don't like it. D=
MATH: We did some easy thing. I finished the hw. xD
GYM: we played pickleball. tg my partner wasn't the Jack look a like. it was the
otherrrrrr peer leader. some girl..with a very amazing last name.
listen to this. MCHALE! best fucking last name I've ever heard. ISWEAR. xD
LSC: we read
LUNCH: I thought was gonna suck. I got a seat today. surprisingly. :o
WEB DESIGN: sitting next to Robert makes me happy. xD
I was shocked. like one day he gave me a hug. XD
GLOBAL CONNECTIONS: lit circle day. nothing interesting.
BIOLOGY: I was talking to Delaney about prom. :D ummmm...hmm
BUT GUESS THE FUCK WHAT? Delaney told me Julia still flirts with Will! WTFFFF.
ugh. they like..already broke up. GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM WILL, JULIA. SRSLY. =[

BLOG TiTLE SONG: Just The Girl-The Click Five
LiSTENiNG TO: I'll Be-Edwin McCain.
wait. no.
How To Save A Life-The Fray. (:


No comments:

Post a Comment