Tuesday, April 21, 2009

o_O

woaaaah.
I haven't updated
in like..forever D:
BEORE LRC: IIIIIIIIIII SAAAAW JOEE. WOOOO. xD
LRC: umm. nm.
ENGLISH: I had to do my presentation about this Waco fire.
I think I did good. I hope... :/
MATH: we had a sub. I wasn't paying attention
at all. xDD
GYM: David wasn't here today.
*YAY* SO, my partner was
this one guy that reminds me a lot of Jack.
xD he's a senior..student..teacher..person. YA
w/e. we played pickleball. I suck.
BEFORE LSC: I SAW JOE. AGAINN.
(no, I ain't stalking the poor boy!) xD
LSC: funniest. thing. ever.
I was reading this book. first sentence:
"Mama, are you a virgin?"
OMGLOL. this is coming from a 11
year old. hahaha. I thought that was the best.
LUNCH: ummmm..nothing.
WEB DESIGN: computers are still down..xD
Robert and I were having fun with google earth.
(well, it didn't work, but he was talking to me by
taking the keyboard and typing it..)
"im bored...i want pizza..wait, no..i want soda" xD
GLOBAL CONNECTIONS: I get to read this one book
that I wanted to read.
BIOLOGY: I fucking hate bio. no explaining.
I just hate it. Not the class. The students.

No comments:

Post a Comment