Monday, April 6, 2009

cause I'd die for you

on skyway avenue♥
BEFORE SCHOOL: *spazzattack* I. SAW.
JOEEEEEEEEEEE. omgomgomg. but David was
theretooo..like later on by his locker.. ew.... =[
LRC: stupid sub. D:
ENGLISH: I made Roger happy by trading topics for a project. (:
MATH: uhh..easy stuff, actually.. =D
GYM: we had to walk 3000 steps. or run. whatever
you have to do to get to 3000 steps. oh & David still likes me
I think. omg. he asked me what I was doing this weekend.
D: eww I. hate. him. so. fucking. much. D:<< LSC: read.
LUNCH: uhm. not much? XD
WEB DESIGN: We..did project builders & I finished BOTH of them.
GLOBAL CONNECTIONS: New seat! :D in the fronnnnnnnnt. WOOOO
BIOLOGY: no Delaney. very very sad... =[
LISTENING TO: Hot N Cold-Katy Perry
PS: I'm talking to Will & Jack now. pwned. XD

No comments:

Post a Comment