Tuesday, April 7, 2009

this is the moment that we will come alive

brace yourself for love,
ever had one of those days where you just KNOW
that today is gonna be a good day? well, today
was one of those days. :D
LRC: Billy gave me a piece of gum! (:
ENGLISH: research.
MATH: some other easy thing. :D
oh and I told Ashley about Jack, too. xD
GYM: some crab game. idk. D:
LSC: homework. read.
LUNCH: I talked to Paige.
WEB DESIGN: my computer for web design
got a virus. oh noz. so I had to sit by some
other random kid. XD
AFTER WEB DESIGN, BEFORE GLOBAL: I knew..I just..KNEW
in my heart that I was going to see Will today. and I did..he walked
past me today. he got a haircuttttt. it's messed up now. *sigh* so sad.
GLOBAL CONNECTIONS: it was interesting.
we talked about propaganda and Hitler Youth.
it was pretty cool. :D plus, I talked A LOT today.
BIOLOGY: we did this bigg packet the entire time. o_o
DELANEY WAS BACK, THOUGH! my bestest bio buddy. (:
LISTENING TO: Secret Valentine-We the Kings (duh)
sweet love, secret love♥

No comments:

Post a Comment