Hiiiiiii! :D I'm Allison. I'm not that difficult of a person to get along with. I'm a little bit of everything you could ask for. I'm not your average teenager. At all. I'm too shy-I'm trying to talk to new people. Sometimes people think I'm too serious, I'm not. Trust me. I just need to open up. I get embrassed soo easily..so don't even be one of those people that yells out the name of the guy I like. I already had that happen. You look at my room you'll think I'm just one of those obsessed crazzzzzzy Jonas Brothers fan..with exactly 66 posters. But if you really look around my room..you'll notice something else. You'll notice I love musicals. You'll notice I have over 100 CDs in a CD rack. You'll notice I'm a little bit of everything. I'm 14 years old. Sometimes I act younger, sometimes I act older.
No comments:
Post a Comment