why not take a crazy chance?
Snowball is a camp where you make
"friends." I made one friend,
and I haven't spoken to him since.
------------------------------
I hate/love snowball. When I think
of snowball, I think of my friend, Erich.
I don't think about all those other girls
at snowball. that were in my group.
The one memory I remember the most:
It was after we finished watching a skit
about friends departing and stuff.
We had to write a journal afterwards.
I wrote my true feelings about how
no one ever talks to me and how people
don't see what I'm really like. We had
to share them afterwards. My snowball
leader read all of them out loud. I wrote
"The part that got me the most was when the
friends started drifting away. I'm one of
those people that get drifted away from. Not
that many people talk to me at school. I just
sit there at school and watch people and
their friends talk and laugh. I'm actually
really fun to talk with. But nobody
really seems to notice that."
After he read that, I started crying.
Everyone just..stared at me.
No one said a word.
No one cared.
No one didn't even hug me,
like most people if it was
depressing or whatever, they'd
get a hug. or a sorry. something.
but nope. not me. I don't get anything.
at all. it was the most depressing part
of my entire snowball trip. that's all
I remember. there weren't that many
"good" parts to my trip. I wish I could go
back. I don't know why. Maybe next time
I can actually...I dunno, get a friend? :/
Snowball is a camp where you make
"friends." I made one friend,
and I haven't spoken to him since.
------------------------------
I hate/love snowball. When I think
of snowball, I think of my friend, Erich.
I don't think about all those other girls
at snowball. that were in my group.
The one memory I remember the most:
It was after we finished watching a skit
about friends departing and stuff.
We had to write a journal afterwards.
I wrote my true feelings about how
no one ever talks to me and how people
don't see what I'm really like. We had
to share them afterwards. My snowball
leader read all of them out loud. I wrote
"The part that got me the most was when the
friends started drifting away. I'm one of
those people that get drifted away from. Not
that many people talk to me at school. I just
sit there at school and watch people and
their friends talk and laugh. I'm actually
really fun to talk with. But nobody
really seems to notice that."
After he read that, I started crying.
Everyone just..stared at me.
No one said a word.
No one cared.
No one didn't even hug me,
like most people if it was
depressing or whatever, they'd
get a hug. or a sorry. something.
but nope. not me. I don't get anything.
at all. it was the most depressing part
of my entire snowball trip. that's all
I remember. there weren't that many
"good" parts to my trip. I wish I could go
back. I don't know why. Maybe next time
I can actually...I dunno, get a friend? :/

No comments:
Post a Comment