Thursday, February 19, 2009

crushcrushcrush

I dunno, I thought that'd fit the blog title.
woo paramore.
anyway.
this is for school CRUSHES:
LRC:
1. WILLIAM aka Billy
he pwns. he's a freshman :D
ENGLISH:
1. ROGER
my little emo rockstar,
he never talks to me though
rarely does he ever...
2. TREVOR:
he used to be so cool..
but he has a girlfriend
so.. :(
MATH:
uhmmmmm..
I don't think I have
any in math..nope
GYM:
1. DAVID
duhhhhhh.
don't need to explain
about him XD
LSC:
None..
WEB DESIGN:
1. RYAN
the funny Jasper look a like
he pwns, too :D
GLOBAL CONNECTIONS:
none. as if I need a distraction
in thaaaaaaaaat class. XD
BIOLOGY:
1. CHRIS
my Matt Prokop look a like
he's pretty amazing. :D
OTHERS WHO I HAVE NO CLASSES WITH:
1. BRANDON
I've known him since 5th grade :D
2. ERICH
The OTHER Jasper look a like
I've had a crush on him since 7th grade.
haha, that's so pathetic!
3. JOE
The Shawn look a like. :D
(which I'm friends with his sister on facebook..
haha, isn't that greatttttttttttttt? XD)

LISTENING TO: Guilty Pleasure-Cobra Starship
(Yes I do listen to more than CS and TAI, dw!)

No comments:

Post a Comment