now you know..
♥
BEFORE SCHOOL: isawbrandon(: we talked for a few minutes.
happy, happy, happy day.sofaratleast..
LRC: our teacher was half an hour late..oiwonderwhy..XD
ENGLISH: we were reading and I finished Dreadlocks,
so now I'm reading this book called
"The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night" by Mark Haddon.
It's pretty interesting so far. I'm on page 50. :D
MATH: we did this super easy thing in math.
I finished the homework, so I talked to Ashley. xD
GYM: ohjeez. gym=suckish. my teacher was like
"OKAY, you have to be partners with someone..."
I was like "CECYYYYYYY.." and then she was like "OF THE OPPOSITE SEX!"
I was like "FUCK!" and then David was like *ZOOMZ TOWARDS ALLISON*
ughgod. I don't like David anymore. I dunno..I just..I..don't like him. He still
wants to go to turnabout. I don't want to go. He said "well, we could still eat
dinner afterwards." uhm, no. :/ he doesn't GET it! I feel so bad. After I told David I would go to turnabout I really didn't want to go. I didn't know what to say! I can't reject anyone. Not a guy.
I can't do that. I'd rather go to turnabout with Brandon... *sigh* TG
I talked to him today before school. that srsly made my day. :)
LSC: Nothing big. I just read my new book :D
LUNCH: I talked to one of the Miller sisters [they're both super-nice!]
& I made a new friend with one of them.
WEB DESIGN: we took a test! I failed it, probably. shit.
I'm getting an A in that class, so it shouldn't...go..down..that bad.
HOPEFULLY? D:
GLOBAL CONNECTIONS: stupid stuff. we took a quiz. I'm PRETTY freaking
sure I did a good job on it. I'll freaking CRY if I get a bad job on it. D:< BIOLOGY: it was great. I talked to my teacher afterwards.
I got an A on my test! WOOOOOO!
LISTENING TO: See You Again-Miley Cyrus (blah. I put it on my JUNO cd for no
fucking reason..XD)
PS: ofuck, I started singing. DAMN YOU MILEY! D:<
happy, happy, happy day.sofaratleast..
LRC: our teacher was half an hour late..oiwonderwhy..XD
ENGLISH: we were reading and I finished Dreadlocks,
so now I'm reading this book called
"The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night" by Mark Haddon.
It's pretty interesting so far. I'm on page 50. :D
MATH: we did this super easy thing in math.
I finished the homework, so I talked to Ashley. xD
GYM: ohjeez. gym=suckish. my teacher was like
"OKAY, you have to be partners with someone..."
I was like "CECYYYYYYY.." and then she was like "OF THE OPPOSITE SEX!"
I was like "FUCK!" and then David was like *ZOOMZ TOWARDS ALLISON*
ughgod. I don't like David anymore. I dunno..I just..I..don't like him. He still
wants to go to turnabout. I don't want to go. He said "well, we could still eat
dinner afterwards." uhm, no. :/ he doesn't GET it! I feel so bad. After I told David I would go to turnabout I really didn't want to go. I didn't know what to say! I can't reject anyone. Not a guy.
I can't do that. I'd rather go to turnabout with Brandon... *sigh* TG
I talked to him today before school. that srsly made my day. :)
LSC: Nothing big. I just read my new book :D
LUNCH: I talked to one of the Miller sisters [they're both super-nice!]
& I made a new friend with one of them.
WEB DESIGN: we took a test! I failed it, probably. shit.
I'm getting an A in that class, so it shouldn't...go..down..that bad.
HOPEFULLY? D:
GLOBAL CONNECTIONS: stupid stuff. we took a quiz. I'm PRETTY freaking
sure I did a good job on it. I'll freaking CRY if I get a bad job on it. D:< BIOLOGY: it was great. I talked to my teacher afterwards.
I got an A on my test! WOOOOOO!
LISTENING TO: See You Again-Miley Cyrus (blah. I put it on my JUNO cd for no
fucking reason..XD)
PS: ofuck, I started singing. DAMN YOU MILEY! D:<

No comments:
Post a Comment