Tuesday, February 24, 2009

alliwannadoisbewithyou,bewithyou

There's nothing we can't do,
just wanna be with you, only you
♥[Matt Prokop]♥
LRC: we had a SUB. omg, so many damn subs!
:( Tim talked to me though. and William said
HI to me. :D :D :D :D :D (ya, I know, I'm that
stupid) XD
ENGLISH: we wrote a paragraph about what stops dreams.
I wrote about discouragement. In the middle of class some hot
emo guy came walking in..and he was staring at me and smiled. He sat
right behind me, too. :D :D :D
BEFORE MATH: I was walking to Math..and I saw this one guy.
I don't know his name. We don't have any classes together.
We have lunch, but that doesn't count. I call him green-jacket guy.
He always wears a green jacket. He looks like a William..but I
think every long-haired guy is a William. [William Beckett♥]
MATH: stupid 50 problem double sided worksheet.
GYM: I took the LONG way to avoid David. This is first day
on Operation: Ignore David..or OID for short. xD He's super
annoying though. blah. Cecy and I were talking about our crushes-a
guy asked her to turnabout, too..she said yes. BUT he already bought tickets.
David didn't even bother to BUY tickets..soyah.
Cecy: "I know what you're feeling though."
Me: "What do you mean?"
Cecy: "Jesus [PROUNCED HAY-ZEUS THOUGH, FYI] is being all weird.
Like he's ALWAYS around me. I think both of 'our' guys are
2 words: Obsessed and Clingy."
Me: "I'm kinda clingy, too.."
Cecy: "Not you! I mean HIMMMM"
Me: "I know. He is..I mean, I want space. I don't even like him anymore."
Cecy: "Yeah, I can see why. Have you told him.."
Me: "NO! I can't!"
Cecy: "You HAVE to. If you don't wanna go, that is."
Me: "I know. I will."
--
We were playing some stupid soccer game. D:< I went on another team
opposite from David's. I think he likes this other loudmouth girl. TG.
PLEASEMOVEON,DAVID! srsly. I'd be soo happy if he did. I don't
want a relationship. My parents won't let me date anyway..not at my age.
LSC: I finished my math..and some of my english [we're reading the alchemist]
LUNCH: I talked to Paige again, today. :D
WEB DESIGN: we finished chapter5. one more chapter and we're done
with Adobe dreamweaver..and I need to think of a website idea.
[ANY IDEAS?!]
GLOBAL CONNECTIONS: sucked. social contract. blahblahblah. D:
It went up from a 63 to a 65 though. Yay? xD
BIOLOGY: HOLYSHIT. we had this really crazy sub. OMG. I hate her.
She's so stupid! D= she saw me and waved at me. I was like *HIDES*
Delaney and I had fun messing with Mirik's stuff. whatever..I can't spell his name!
hahaha. Delaney and I got his #! It was in his assignment notebook. xD
HOMEWORK: english. I'll do it in lrc. XD
LISTENING TO: A Night To Remember-HSM3 Soundtrack

No comments:

Post a Comment