Thursday, February 19, 2009

likeaboltoutoftheblue;fatestepsin&seesyouthrough

..when you wish upon a star
your dreams come true ♥
BEFORE SCHOOL STARTS: I saw my snowball
leader, TJ. He said hi to me. I knew my day
was going to be good. :D :D :D: D
LRC: They found my binder! (:
ENGLISH: some..boring stuff. whatever.
but tomorrow we're seeing some play..so
it'll be easy.
MATH: we took a test. ohjesus, I did really
bad..but I don't think it'll bring my grade
down thatttttttttt bad..OH, and my
emo bff, Nick, is back. I missed him. :)
GYM: holyfuckingshit. okay. we were playing
this one football game..and David was back [HE HAD
THE FLU! POOR GUY :( ] And he was on my team
we played a game called crazy football..and some
really weird guy was on our team. we were laughing
at him hysterically. then afterwards he asked me if I was
going to turnabout. I said "Maybe..." and then he was silent.
and then a few minutes later he was like "Do you wanna go to turnabout
with me?" I was like thinking "OMGOMGOMGOMG" and so I said
"Yes, sure, why not?" :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D and then I gave
him my number..he said that he'll forget it. but I'm like so happy now.
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
LSC: We checked our grades. Not that bad...
LUNCH: I got to sit down..
WEB DESIGN: I almost finished this thing we were working on.
I checked my grades..and holyfuck, I'm getting a D- in global. I'm
doing my best. That's all anyone can ask. But tomorrow I have to say
my grades, and my mom's gonna know I'm getting a D- maybe that'll
mean no turnabout?!?!?!? hopefully not..Or she might just take away
my computer time. :(
GLOBAL CONNECTIONS: we turned in this essay. I hope I do good in it.
If not, then that'll make me FAIL! and I can't do that..a D- is still passing.
SO HAHA FUCKING PWNED! ...badgpathough. whatever.
BIOLOGY: we played jeopardy..
HOMEWORK: just some global. I worked hard on it..
LISTENING TO: I Don't Care-Cobra Starship Remix
MOOD: happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment