LRC: fucking sucked. okay. my stupid teacher
lost my binder..which is supposed to be
kept in the classroom. wth. the damn idiot.
ENGLISH: not that bad. ANOTHER sub.
we did some easy..cartoon thingy.
MATH: kind of hard...actually..
but I was able to figure it out. :D
I got Ashley into the Private Series.woo
GYM: no David. AGAIN. :( we didn't have
to change. (LATE START!)
I was able to finish my math homework
in there. :] so far..no homework
LSC: we got time to do homework,
which I already finished...so I read
Dreadlocks by Neal Shusterman.
great book. I already read it.
LUNCH: i,holyfuck,getreadyforthis..
was able to sit down today.
*GASP* I KNOW. RIGHT?!
shocking.
WEB DESIGN: "EYEA CAPTAIN! I CAN'T HEAR YOUUUU
EYEA CAPTAIN!" omg. the same guy who played barbie girl
played the spongebob theme. our teacher got so pisseddd. D:
it was so funny, though. we had a fewwwwwww minutes for
free time... "Lunch follows art, like a dream follows a nightmare."
For me, web design follows global...
GLOBAL CONNECTIONS: I. hate. my. teacher.
OKAY, so listen to this. We got back a test.
I thought I did fairly well in it. I get it back.
"14.5/30" WTF?!?!?!?! I did my best.
Everyone else was saying their grades.
I feel like SHIT. Being in that class.
Knowing that I'm the idiot..I'm not as smart
as anyone else in that class. I shouldn't be
in this class. I shouldn't. But my dumbass teacher
said that I can't go down into 200. SO. I HATE HER!
I was in a good mood...buttttt not anymore. I'm getting
a C+ in that class, while everyone else is getting A's!
BIOLOGY: omg, we have a freaking test on friday.
I'll probably do well. I'm getting an A in that class,
so no worries. (:
lost my binder..which is supposed to be
kept in the classroom. wth. the damn idiot.
ENGLISH: not that bad. ANOTHER sub.
we did some easy..cartoon thingy.
MATH: kind of hard...actually..
but I was able to figure it out. :D
I got Ashley into the Private Series.woo
GYM: no David. AGAIN. :( we didn't have
to change. (LATE START!)
I was able to finish my math homework
in there. :] so far..no homework
LSC: we got time to do homework,
which I already finished...so I read
Dreadlocks by Neal Shusterman.
great book. I already read it.
LUNCH: i,holyfuck,getreadyforthis..
was able to sit down today.
*GASP* I KNOW. RIGHT?!
shocking.
WEB DESIGN: "EYEA CAPTAIN! I CAN'T HEAR YOUUUU
EYEA CAPTAIN!" omg. the same guy who played barbie girl
played the spongebob theme. our teacher got so pisseddd. D:
it was so funny, though. we had a fewwwwwww minutes for
free time... "Lunch follows art, like a dream follows a nightmare."
For me, web design follows global...
GLOBAL CONNECTIONS: I. hate. my. teacher.
OKAY, so listen to this. We got back a test.
I thought I did fairly well in it. I get it back.
"14.5/30" WTF?!?!?!?! I did my best.
Everyone else was saying their grades.
I feel like SHIT. Being in that class.
Knowing that I'm the idiot..I'm not as smart
as anyone else in that class. I shouldn't be
in this class. I shouldn't. But my dumbass teacher
said that I can't go down into 200. SO. I HATE HER!
I was in a good mood...buttttt not anymore. I'm getting
a C+ in that class, while everyone else is getting A's!
BIOLOGY: omg, we have a freaking test on friday.
I'll probably do well. I'm getting an A in that class,
so no worries. (:

No comments:
Post a Comment