I have *gasp* school tomorrow
Some people don't. *COUGHsam&meg!COUGH*
I'm so pissed that I have school.
But Wednesday is a late start, yay(:
I wonder what tomorrow's gonna be like..
LRC: Boriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing. AS USUAL. but at least
maybe this time William will talk to me. Maybe?
Instead of his stupid black friend that may like me
ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww :(
ENGLISH: better pwn. ohshit, we're reading..WOOOOOO
I get to finish Last Christmas. YAAAAY. And I get to see Rogerrrrrrrr
DOUBLE-YAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYY!
MATH: probably gonna suckk. I still get to see Ashley..
NICKKKKKK, you better be at school tomorrow
if not, I swear, I'm gonna like freak out. We don't talk
anymore, but I wish we did..we had some fun convos
in pop music styles.. hahaha
GYM: is gonna PWWWWWWWWNNNNNNNNN. No matter
WHAT we do, it's gonna pwn. I get to see Cecyyyyy (againnnn)
aaaaaannnnnnd, I get to see Daviiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiid! :D
LSC: gonna suuuuuuuuuuuuckkkkkk. as usuallllllllllllllllllllllll.
LUNCH: it's lunch? ummmm, I better get a seat..this time
WEB DESIGN: pwwwwwnnnnnsss. I'm gonna talk to
Daisy & Tori about Fred on iCarlyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!
I loveeeeee Fredddddddddddddd! I want a Fred shirt..
so. badly. :(
GLOBAL CONNECTIONS: gonna suck. totally. always sucks.
BIOLOGY: might pwn. I dunno. Annoying Mirik is funnnn. XD
listening to: guilty pleasure-cobra starship
I JUST CAME HERE TO MAKE YOU DANCE TONIGHT
I DON'T CARE IF I'M A GUILTY PLEASURE FOR YOU
SHUT UP, CAUSE WE, WON'T STOP
(:
Some people don't. *COUGHsam&meg!COUGH*
I'm so pissed that I have school.
But Wednesday is a late start, yay(:
I wonder what tomorrow's gonna be like..
LRC: Boriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing. AS USUAL. but at least
maybe this time William will talk to me. Maybe?
Instead of his stupid black friend that may like me
ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww :(
ENGLISH: better pwn. ohshit, we're reading..WOOOOOO
I get to finish Last Christmas. YAAAAY. And I get to see Rogerrrrrrrr
DOUBLE-YAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYY!
MATH: probably gonna suckk. I still get to see Ashley..
NICKKKKKK, you better be at school tomorrow
if not, I swear, I'm gonna like freak out. We don't talk
anymore, but I wish we did..we had some fun convos
in pop music styles.. hahaha
GYM: is gonna PWWWWWWWWNNNNNNNNN. No matter
WHAT we do, it's gonna pwn. I get to see Cecyyyyy (againnnn)
aaaaaannnnnnd, I get to see Daviiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiid! :D
LSC: gonna suuuuuuuuuuuuckkkkkk. as usuallllllllllllllllllllllll.
LUNCH: it's lunch? ummmm, I better get a seat..this time
WEB DESIGN: pwwwwwnnnnnsss. I'm gonna talk to
Daisy & Tori about Fred on iCarlyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!
I loveeeeee Fredddddddddddddd! I want a Fred shirt..
so. badly. :(
GLOBAL CONNECTIONS: gonna suck. totally. always sucks.
BIOLOGY: might pwn. I dunno. Annoying Mirik is funnnn. XD
listening to: guilty pleasure-cobra starship
I JUST CAME HERE TO MAKE YOU DANCE TONIGHT
I DON'T CARE IF I'M A GUILTY PLEASURE FOR YOU
SHUT UP, CAUSE WE, WON'T STOP
(:

No comments:
Post a Comment